Effective coaching has the power to transform perspectives, embed new learning and habits, and unleash accelerated sustained performance in individuals, teams and organisations. Effective coaches support their clients achieve their best goals. If you have the desire to accelerate transformation and extend the limits of performance of your team members and other you work with, then this is the right program for you. You will be engaged in an immersive session with lots of opportunities for practice and feedback.
• What is Coaching?
• Differences between Coaching and Mentoring
• Identifying Root Causes of Performance
• Underlying principles of Coaching
• Coaching Competencies
• Coaching Models and Approaches
• Your Growth & Professional Development as a Coach
Team leaders, managers and HR leaders, learning and performance professionals will be able to:
1. Identify elements of high performance and provide better support to teams
2. Utilize coaching skills to support other team members and provide coaching interventions within their organizations
3. Support the creation of a culture of coaching within the organization
4. Improve their own performance through the coaching received before and after the program
5. Enhance overall employee engagement and business outcomes and team members achieve confidence in their abilities and improved team work