The Learning Team:
The TEMPLE Learning research-based, advisory and talent development work is shaped by several professionals and thought-partners around the world and a dedicated Advisory Board who share their thoughts and experience on a regular basis with the Learning Faculty. The Learning Faculty is led by the Senior Learning Strategist, Robert M. Bennin and supported by a research team with graduate qualifications in human resource management, finance, economics, statistics and marketing.
Brief profile of Senior Learning Strategist, Robert Bennin, APTD, CFA, MIoD, MSc., B.A, Dip.
- 20+ years in Strategy Consulting, Leadership Development and Executive Coaching
- Led the design and delivery of 500+ corporate learning programs for clients in South Africa, Tanzania, Nigeria, Rwanda and Ghana.
Areas of Expertise:
- Leadership Development and Governance
- Strategy and Enterprise Transformation
- Service Design and Customer Engagement
- Corporate Finance and Wealth Management
Academic Qualifications & Professional Certifications
|Global Leadership Assessment Coach, Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching|
|Associate Professional in Talent Development, ATD, U.S.A|
|CFA Charterholder, CFA Institute, U.S.A|
|Coaching Certificate, ATD Education, U.S.A|
|Driving Strategic Impact, Columbia Exec. Education, U.S.A|
|MSc. Economics and Finance, Warwick Bus. School, U.K|
|Member, Institute of Directors, Ghana|
|B.A Economics, University of Ghana|
|Diploma in Statistics, University of Ghana|